HIDKitXenonLights - Lifetime Guarranty is only joking

Turnaround Time

I bought 3 pairs of Hid from them.

Now one bulb from each pairs are burned.

I went to hidkitxenonlights.com for the guarranty, the domain is been shut down.

I called the numbers on the shipping package (800-834-8669), they told me to go Chat with XenonPro.com

I chatted with xenonpro.com, one guy said the guarranty department is closed today, a different guy said they’re open but my order numbers is not from their company.

I called back to their numbers on the shipping boxes, they said that their numbers never showed on the shipping boxes and i lied.

To what i understand is that:

They just don’t stand behind their products guarranty so they changed their website domain but still keeping their numbers.

Don’t be fool by the “100% satisfaction guarranty “ on their website.

Review about: Product And Service.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

HIDKitXenonLights - Headlight Conversion Kit Review

Turnaround Time

Thisis a sacm...dont even bother buying from this company. They sell you lifetime warranty on top of the 1 year warranty.

Anyways my lights went out twice within the year, they won't even honor the warranty. The first time had to pay $20, to cover shipping and handling ( a new kit cost $49) which is almost half of a brandnew kit, what happenes with the warranty. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

dont waste your money on the hid kit they sell. My friend bought from xenonwarehouse....no problem at all......

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

HIDKitXenonLights - Did not honor warranty

Jacksonville, North Carolina 0 comments

I purchased a kit. had the light bulb go out.

called the company was told the bulbs were not under warrenty. I purchased them again. they went out again. went to the web site.

It states the bulbs are under the warranty called the company they said to email them and they would send the bulbs out right away. asked for a refund for the 2nd purchase. they ignored that request. 6 weeks later and several emails later they keep saying they will send but will not give a tracking # and still no bulbs.

told them I would lodge a complait with the bbb. said again then would resend.

still no bulbs. I would not do business with them again and would recomend to try another company with better customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of headlight conversion kit. HIDKitXenonLights needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned headlight conversion kit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at HIDKitXenonLights.

HIDKitXenonLights - Simple Review #1459894213

Fleming Island, Florida 0 comments
Turnaround Time

Horrible customer service of that's what you want to call it. One rude New Yorker scamming money. Would not recommend to deal with this company one bit

HIDKitXenonLights - Simple Review #1455036925

San Antonio, Texas 0 comments

Do not buy from this company!!!! I placed an order then cancelled because of an error on my end it has now been 8 days and I stil have not been refunded. You can not get through on their phone lines, and they will not reply back horrible horrible customer service

Review about: Hidkitxenonlights Online Order.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

HIDKitXenonLights - Simple Review #1432865958

Los Angeles, California 0 comments

have yet to receive replacement bulbs as advertised. I have left numerous emails and voice messages. Very unhappy been driving with only one head light for almost two months.

Review about: Bulb.

HIDKitXenonLights - DO NOT PURCHASE FROM CAR XENON HID

Indianapolis, Indiana 1 comment

I purchased a headlight assembly kit on a Friday. I paid extra to have it shipped to me overnight.

I was driving without headlights at this point. The package did not arrive the next day or the next day or the next day. I called American Express and put in a claim that I had not received the package and was disputing the charge. They immediately put in a claim.

It took quite a long time for the company to reply back to AmEx. Finally, AmEx provides me with paperwork that I did receive it. I did receive it approximately one week later and it was the WRONG part. The 'salerep' told me he would credit me the extra money for the overnight delivery.

Well, DUH! I was so busy trying to get my car fixed, I wasn't thinking about this wrong part that sat in my trunk for awhile. Now I am trying to return the part and no one will return my phone call nor answer my email. The customer service at this company is NON EXISTENT.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM. I promise you, you will regret it. Google this company and see the few sites of customer complaints. They are mostly saying the same thing regarding customer service.

The one guy I did get to speak to when he was finally answering the calls, was rude and could care less that I wasn't satisfied or that it was the incorrect part. I have NEVER dealt with a company that was so disorganized and so anti good customer service. I can't say it enough, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM CAR XENON HID.

They are a rip-off and not customer friendly at all. I'm surprised how they manage to stay in business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of headlight assembly. HIDKitXenonLights needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned headlight assembly in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at HIDKitXenonLights.

Comments

This is a two man operation every time I call I get one of two guys this place is a rip off do not spend your money with them.

HIDKitXenonLights - Hid Conversion Kit Review from Chicago, Illinois

Chicago, Illinois 0 comments

worst decision ever,i bought this product for the lifetime warranty and bulb replacement, also it was advertised with a relay harness which was not included and the headlights are different colors when i contacted them i was told that i didnt need the relay they would work fine, after telling them i wanted a new replacement i was informed that i need to install the relay and i got so pissed i flipped out after reading the warranty information, these people should be put in jail.. this *** shouldnt happen and now im out a 100 dollars its amazing this company isnt being prosecuted

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of hid conversion kit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $95. HIDKitXenonLights needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hid conversion kit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at HIDKitXenonLights.

HIDKitXenonLights - Warranty not honored, impossible to get a hold of anyone.

Toronto, Ontario 0 comments

Don't buy anything from this site. Although i did get my order the ballast burned out in a few months.

No reply to any emails, not possible to get a hold of anyone on the phone. The warranty is not honored. I don't know why I have to put in 100 words as that is exactly what happened.

I'm filling up this area just to commit my review. The warranty is not honored.The warranty is not honored.The warranty is not honored.The warranty is not honored.The warranty is not honored.The warranty is not honored.The warranty is not honored.

Review about: Warranty.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Service or warranty.

HIDKitXenonLights - Simple Review #1414228040

Don't buy from this site gave me wrong order I wish there is something I can do to shut them down

Review about: Delivery.