Don't buy anything from this site.Although i did get my order the ballast burned out in a few months.

No reply to any emails, not possible to get a hold of anyone on the phone. The warranty is not honored. I don't know why I have to put in 100 words as that is exactly what happened.

I'm filling up this area just to commit my review.The warranty is not honored.The warranty is not honored.The warranty is not honored.The warranty is not honored.The warranty is not honored.The warranty is not honored.The warranty is not honored.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Service or warranty.

Had an Experience with HIDKitXenonLights?

Comments

HIDKitXenonLights - Replacement was from Ebay seller HIDKitXenonLights "I will never buy again from them.I have requested replacement light bulbs.What they did is ordered hid light bulbs from Ebay seller.This Ebay seller sent me hid light bulbs cost..." Read more Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Carid - Waited a half year for Headlights - Now waiting three weeks for refund Carid "April 2017 I ordered some Spyder Headlights for my BMW project. Because there were two versions of this headlight (DS1/DS2) for my vehicle, I contacted them prior for a suggestion..." Read more Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam Gforce Performance Chip "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more